Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well its Thursday thank God for another day. It looks like we are going to finally get a day without rain! It is supposed to be 90 degrees tomorrow what a change in temperature.

Mom and I went to the post office, bank and grocery store and boy was I tired when I got home. I had turkey and cheese for lunch which isn't on my vegetarian diet. I also went out with a friend last night to see a band play over at Joe Pop's on LBI and had a lite beer, NG.

I finally made the appointment for my follow-up MRI. It will be done on Monday July 20th in the morning. I have been putting off making the appointment because I am afraid of what I will hear. John will be driving me up to Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia since he has a followup appointment for the hernia surgery he had done at the end of February. Oh how I wish that is all mine was for.

I had a strange pain on my back, mid to lower left side. I am not sure if there is a bump there of not. Also, have been sweating more than usual is this cancer or just warmer weather? Since the MRI in January it seems like I am waiting for something to pop up and seal the deal. It is morbid I know but with 8 spots on the spine and 1 on liver I feel like a ticking time bomb.

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment