Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another day that I wake up and thank God that I feel good. I wish the sun would come out for a little while to perk everyone up.

I had three moles taken off about a month ago and no call from the doctor but received a bill from the lab. ha ha One mole was definitely displastic, per me, Jefferson oncologist, and dermatologist, and they said it was a normal mole along with the one they took from my thigh. A mole I had on the back of my leg was as black as coal and they said it was a sun spot. I have to talk to the doctor that lab or the tech is crazy!

Oh yeah, I had to call the insurance company because they didn't want to pay the lab. They said they were out of network. I had to call HR and they talked to them and guess what they are in network and will be paid by insurance. That phone call saved me $279.50, so if you have a question about a bill take a few minutes and call. I wonder how many people just pay the bill?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry--WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING--we do have some great fun here--along with sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly--and then we "SMILE" AND GO ON --so keep on keeping on and we will keep reading you---LOVE--just, Di

    ReplyDelete