Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, I had to get up early today to go to a doctors appointment in Toms River. I had to have a spot taken off my arm. They tried to do it a few months ago but I found out they didn't get a big enough sample to biopsy. I told them not to just scrape it but they didn't want to do a punch biopsy soooo I had to go through it again!

Rain, rain, rain! I am just glad we had 5 mostly sunny days up until today. It sure does make me feel better when I can see the sun for a few hours. I hope the rain stops by 3:00 because I am supposed to go and pick blueberries with two of my girlfriends. They are big, blue, juicy and extra sweet this year! You are missing out Diane!

I took my Dad for a late Fathers Day dinner yesterday over on the island. We went to Ravioli and More and the food was pretty good. After lunch we walked up to the beach and sat and listened to the waves for awhile, it was bright, peaceful and the air smelled so clean!

I saw granny yesterday after doing her grocery shopping. She is getting so frail and really doesn't say much. I mashed a banana for her and she ate it right up. The poor thing was so hungry I think they need to feed her more.

Well, I better go and get something done.

T

1 comment:

  1. I HEAR YOU TERRY--I GOOFED UP AGAIN THIS YEAR--SORRY TO HEAR GRANDMA IS DOING POORLY--SHE IS JUST SUCH A DEAR--HAVE EATING--LOVE, DIANE

    ReplyDelete